SKIN is an interactive performance, in which the artist interacts with sounds and images using the GSR (Galvanic Skin Response) interface, which measures her skin’s moisture in order to create the audiovisual environment. The variations of these values are an indication of psychological or physiological arousal, such as for example appearance of stress or relaxation.SKIN is a reflection about metamorphosis, in this case, inspired by the natural moulting process of skin change.
The visual environment is created by microscopic images from the performer’s skin recorded in real-time and the sound environment is transformed by the performer’s emotional state measured through her skin’s moisture values
– 2013 – Chisenhale Dance Space. London (UK)
– 2014 – Neues Kunstforum, Cologne (Germany)
– 2014 – Kunstverein Linz am Rhein (Germany)
– 2014 – 119 Gallery Lowell (USA)
– 2014 – NEW MEDIA FESTIVAL MIAMI 2014, THE CHILL CONCEPT, Miami (USA)